Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:42 pm by Its Raining

July 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The New Brother

Go down

The New Brother

Post by Snowflake on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:20 pm

The new Brother is located on the new road from salaklang to Rattanakukwang road... 
They spend alot of money building this just to fill it with hot staff waitresses... It looks nice from the outside when it is not any rain... 
My Thai friend has been there a few times and he claims the prices are cheap, but then again, he doesn't really care what it costs (I wish I had his problem)... 
Come with more information if you have some... 

Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Brother

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Went there once but it was packed so I did a u-turn and went somewhere else. Looked nice, certainly popular and I think popular moreso with the professionals - Doctors etc. Will try it one night earlier to suss it out.

Assassin's Grim Reaper!

http://www.nakhonsrithammarat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:32 am

I went to this place (purely for research) on Friday night... The looks as stated are good, looks clean and nicely done up... BUT on the inside they failed a bit... It looks more like garden furniture inside, they should have made it more classy... 
The staff there were nice and the Heineken girl was extremely cute, only outdone by one waitress in a short hot skirt with large memories... 
Anyways, the atmosphere was nice, music was nice (good volume control) the price, well, I don't know as I was not allowed to pay!
Nice place, go and see it!

Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freebird on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:46 am

Snowflake wrote:I went to this place (purely for research) on Friday night... The looks as stated are good, looks clean and nicely done up... BUT on the inside they failed a bit... It looks more like garden furniture inside, they should have made it more classy... 
The staff there were nice and the Heineken girl was extremely cute, only outdone by one waitress in a short hot skirt with large memories... 
Anyways, the atmosphere was nice, music was nice (good volume control) the price, well, I don't know as I was not allowed to pay!
Nice place, go and see it!

She never forgets a thing, that gal!

Coffeewhacko
Freebird
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold member on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:48 am

yes it seem to look a nice place and always packed with locals.. i gather it has not long been opened..
it also has a car park to its rear for those who have cars.
i may pop in there soon

Gold member
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold member on Wed May 26, 2010 4:25 pm

popped in there now.. evenhad a bite to eat.. thai style steak.. nicely presented .. on micky mouse shaped plates .. fries on one ear .. big helping of salad on the other .. a nice size piece of a steak with pepper sauce in a dish in the center of the plate .. for 120 baht ..
good service .. but you have to speak a little thai ... because only 1 or 2 staff can speak english .. the menu is in thai too ... thats the only draw back .. but if you can suffer that .. it is a nice place to go ...
i will go again .. .. ps. they do have an inside section with air con.

Gold member
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake on Thu May 27, 2010 7:00 am

funny we should talk about brother again now... O went there yesterday evening...

The food we ordered were, fried pork, squid with lemonsauce, nuts, fries, and rice... All dishes were at the table in less than ten minutes (very quick) and all of them were delicious...

We drank Johhny walker "gold reserve" mixed with soda and water... Ice is a given these days...

At the end of the night, around midnight the bill came to a grand total of 770b, i was given a 10% discount because the staff really like me...

From now on I think this is one of the best places to hang out with friends, good food, very good service, sure they do not speak English but where do we live?

Later today when i get on my notebook i will put up a review rating of this place...

Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold member on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:46 am

Brother now has a cover over the open decked area,,, so you will not get wet

Gold member
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content