July 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

re-opening of venice

Go down

re-opening of venice

Post by Gold member on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:01 am

Hello everyone.
here is some information for some of you out there..
Venice re-opened its doors on the 22nd of Dec.. but under the new name of Cassanova..
they are checking at the door for guns and id cards .. which is a step in the right dirrection, because i have noticed at Buddy there is no checks on either of these..
anyway .. CASSANOVA has opened..

Gold member
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Re: re-opening of venice

Post by C-Bert on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:16 am

You're gonna have ta' leave yo' guns at the do'!
C-Bert
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:02 am

Hahaha having been there for so many times... (6 times) after the reopening I can tell you that there are plenty of guns in there... You just have to know what to look for...

They do check the young kids... sure, but the well dressed police/politicians??? NOPE!!!

I like that place, it is much better now... I just wish that the DJ would stop talking so much when we try to dance...

Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:15 am

Snowflake wrote: I just wish that the DJ would stop talking so much when we try to dance...

Snowflake dancing ....... Cheezy Cheezy

Assassin's Grim Reaper!

http://www.nakhonsrithammarat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:18 am

Admin wrote:
Snowflake wrote: try to dance...

Snowflake dancing ....... Cheezy Cheezy

Maybe you should learn to read there... The magical word... TRY... not stating that I am dancing... Besides, I think I am a better dancer than you...

Ilike ballroom dancing more but there is not really a place here in town for that for some younger people... only old people...

Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:40 am

Snowy, I have never ever, not once seen you anywhere near a dance floor, let alone 'try' to dance. Should be interesting.Is this a new Snowy? Any pics?

Dance

Assassin's Grim Reaper!

http://www.nakhonsrithammarat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:06 pm

Admin wrote:Snowy, I have never ever, not once seen you anywhere near a dance floor, let alone 'try' to dance. Should be interesting.Is this a new Snowy? Any pics?

Dance
Well Admin, the reason you have never ever, not once seen me near a dance floor is that you have no interest in entering a place where they play dance music... If you manage for once to tear away from the quiet carabao... and singha... you might get lucky and spot me on the dance floor... Not my fault that your favourite places in NST is; JB, Morgan, Rock 99, and other dodgy establishments where dancing is not a priority, just drinking... Expand your worldly views Admin... Go to the new fun places... I might be older than when I first came here but I am so much younger than you... 

Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freebird on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Snowflake wrote:
Admin wrote:Snowy, I have never ever, not once seen you anywhere near a dance floor, let alone 'try' to dance. Should be interesting.Is this a new Snowy? Any pics?

Dance
Well Admin, the reason you have never ever, not once seen me near a dance floor is that you have no interest in entering a place where they play dance music... If you manage for once to tear away from the quiet carabao... and singha... you might get lucky and spot me on the dance floor... Not my fault that your favourite places in NST is; JB, Morgan, Rock 99, and other dodgy establishments where dancing is not a priority, just drinking... Expand your worldly views Admin... Go to the new fun places... I might be older than when I first came here but I am so much younger than you... 

I've forgotten more dance moves that you'll ever know! Don't forget I came up through the eras of disco and punk before this electronic crap which they call music ever came onto the scene. I've done the dead fly, boogied on the disco floor and was a smacker at the pogo.

Times change and for me, going into a room with wall shaking 'music' deathening the crowd is not one of my pleasures. Nice mellow sounds, kept in the background allowing people to converse is where I am at now. You'll be there very soon too you know.

Cheers
Freebird
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by HuaNgu on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:45 pm

He did say he's turning over a new leaf in the new year, right? Maybe it involves dancing lessons? I'd like to see your best "jazz-hands" when you get a bit more comfortable on the dance floor, of course.
HuaNgu
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold member on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:51 pm

why is everyone picking on young snowy?

why is it so wrong for him to go dancing?

how old is snowy?

if he young or younger than most of the people in town. why can he not dance?? i bet everyone has been clubing which meens dancing not proping up the bar.. please , why is it funny to know that snowy is dancing

Gold member
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:01 pm

Guess it is the size of my body... They think I am too fat to dance... Freebird, you are very clear and sure about yourself, I know you...  How can you possibly say that you have forgotten more about dance than I will ever know... Guess you are full of crap there sir...Here it goes... My brothers GF before came 7th in the world junior ballroom championship... She used to teach me several ballroom dances... Just remember that I used to work in a music pub, I used to dance all night long working there, yes, you dance in a music pub, we had fun, we partied...I have full confidence that you have not forgotten more about dancing than I will ever know because you like the amber liquid too much... You might have been shaking on the dance floor but dont mistake that for dancing... Being drunk and thinking you can dance is not the same as dancing... Conclusion, you are full of crap, and you know it... Now, that was as polite as I could be... Sorry for the foul language... 

Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freebird on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:45 pm

Snowflake wrote:Guess it is the size of my body... They think I am too fat to dance... Freebird, you are very clear and sure about yourself, I know you...  How can you possibly say that you have forgotten more about dance than I will ever know... Guess you are full of crap there sir...Here it goes... My brothers GF before came 7th in the world junior ballroom championship... She used to teach me several ballroom dances... Just remember that I used to work in a music pub, I used to dance all night long working there, yes, you dance in a music pub, we had fun, we partied...I have full confidence that you have not forgotten more about dancing than I will ever know because you like the amber liquid too much... You might have been shaking on the dance floor but dont mistake that for dancing... Being drunk and thinking you can dance is not the same as dancing... Conclusion, you are full of crap, and you know it... Now, that was as polite as I could be... Sorry for the foul language... 

Ah well, that be me told. Surrender

Still was good at the pogo I was
Freebird
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by HuaNgu on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Gee, how wrong was I about Snowflake turning a new page?

I think people make the assumption that snowy can't dance because:

He. Never. Dances.

Fat has nothing to do with it. Gosh! He doesn't like anything, any where or anyone! Why would folks assume he *likes* to dance.

HuaNgu
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:15 am

I am turning over to the next page, but I do have to be allowed to defend myself... can I not? Just because I said I would be nicer this year, does not mean I will not bite back... There are many things I like HuaNgu, I like fight night, I like vodka, I like girls, I like my students (they are funny/no other way), I like my new pick up, I like motorbikes, I like friendly banter, I like money, I like my home cooked food, I like to tease americans,  I like many more things but I will not list them here... Hey that could be a new thread... You  5 favourite things to do do... The good thing with alot of fat is that the bass will shake it, so it looks like I am dancing when I am standing still... 

Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:17 am

HuaNgu wrote: 

He. Never. Dances.

So tell me, how often do you go out with me to a place where there is dancing? Guess you dance at the britannia tavern, but that is not a dance place... 

Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by HuaNgu on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:51 am

Snowflake wrote:

I like money

HuaNgu
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:55 am

Snowflake wrote:Hahaha having been there for so many times... (6 times) after the reopening I can tell you that there are plenty of guns in there... You just have to know what to look for...

Is that a gun in your pants or are you just pleased to see me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:01 am

Freebird wrote:
Snowflake wrote:

Dance
Well Admin, the reason you have never ever, not once seen me near a dance floor is that you have no interest in entering a place where they play dance music... If you manage for once to tear away from the quiet carabao... and singha... you might get lucky and spot me on the dance floor... Not my fault that your favourite places in NST is; JB, Morgan, Rock 99, and other dodgy establishments where dancing is not a priority, just drinking... Expand your worldly views Admin... Go to the new fun places... I might be older than when I first came here but I am so much younger than you...

I've forgotten more dance moves that you'll ever know! Don't forget I came up through the eras of disco and punk before this electronic crap which they call music ever came onto the scene. I've done the dead fly, boogied on the disco floor and was a smacker at the pogo.

Times change and for me, going into a room with wall shaking 'music' deathening the crowd is not one of my pleasures. Nice mellow sounds, kept in the background allowing people to converse is where I am at now. You'll be there very soon too you know.

Cheers

I'd like to see "The Flake" doing the Charleston, or the Watusi. That may entice me to go to Cassanova. On second thoughts, nothing would entice me to a bar named Cassanova.

The Charleston - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJC21zzkwoE

The Watusi - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM2StbhROe4

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:38 am

Loads of hot girls? Well, good luck... each for its own... PS. I don't think that there is enough space for a Charlston at Casanova... 

Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by C-Bert on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:51 am

Snowflake wrote:
HuaNgu wrote:

He. Never. Dances.

So tell me, how often do you go out with me to a place where there is dancing? Guess you dance at the britannia tavern, but that is not a dance place...

It is so a dance place...If you want it to be.
There's far more room to move and really tear it up than any of those so called dance places, where there's barely room to move your shoulders up and down.

Last edited by C-Bert on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More awesomeness)
C-Bert
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Well, you can call the britannia tavern a dance place... BUT what about music? small children running around? slippery floor... dirty cats, people eating dinner... Thanks but no thanks... Not a dance place... Might be more place there but sure as H...ll it is not as suitable for dancing as Casanova or Buddy... 

Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by C-Bert on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Tell us more about this 'Casanova'. Is it the same as Venice but under a different name or have their been some significant changes? I've been to the new Buddy in the past month or so but haven't set foot in Venice for about 2 years.
C-Bert
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold member on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:28 pm

as far as i know,, it has changed.. and has a shared new ownership..
but that is what i have been told.. and heard..
all i know is ,, i think for myself that i perfer cassanova to buddy.. yes it is smaller but has a good laser show and has a thai regge band which goes on stage for a hour.. i have no trouble getting drinks.. and peopel are friendly..
at buddys ,, i find it cold and which no atmosphere..a big barn with tables.. but the toilets are better at buddys...

Gold member
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold member on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:12 pm

this place has been re-named.. yet again... MEE-SAY is the new name

Gold member
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down