Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rock 99 is still alive
Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 pm by Gold member

» Twin Lotus Fushon
Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:30 pm by Gold member

» Buddy Pub/Disco
Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:27 pm by Gold member

» Casanova Disco
Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:25 pm by Gold member

» Lifestyle - what's it like?
Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:23 pm by Gold member

» McDonalds is in NST
Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:21 pm by Gold member

» EP SOUTH RESULTS 2012
Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:17 pm by Gold member

» Attacked outside D'Pelican
Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 am by Its Raining

» Tired and more tired
Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:42 pm by Its Raining

June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar


Recent survey

Go down

Recent survey

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:26 am

In a recent survey it stated that 43% of woman have used vibrators. The other 57% bought them new.

Antagonize

_________________
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard!
avatar
Admin
Assassin's Grim Reaper!

Posts : 1495
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 35
Location : Nakhhon Nomyai

http://www.nakhonsrithammarat.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Recent survey

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:30 am

See! I told you that vibrators were similar to cars!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Recent survey

Post by Snowflake on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Now, that is nice to know...

Ofcourse women have second hand vibrators, their boyfriends bring them over...

Everyone knows that "spellunking" is fun and interesting, but you do need the correct tools!

_________________
You might be a king or a little street sweaper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper!
avatar
Snowflake
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Posts : 1927
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : In town, somewhere. I keep moving all the time

Back to top Go down

Re: Recent survey

Post by taniabear on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:46 pm

hmmmmmmmm i used to have 7 different instruments of pleasure, of course not counting the boyfriend!!! ahhhh those were the days!!
fun fun fun fun funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
now its just be and roger
btw: i bought them NEW!
avatar
taniabear
Hitman
Hitman

Posts : 459
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 55
Location : Perth Western Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Recent survey

Post by taniabear on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:47 pm

that is: me and roger
avatar
taniabear
Hitman
Hitman

Posts : 459
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 55
Location : Perth Western Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Recent survey

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:44 pm

A lesbian walks into a sex toy store and asks where the vibrators are. "Come this way," the cute woman behind the counter says, gesturing with her finger.

"If I could come that way, I wouldn't need the vibrator, would I?" the woman responds.

Whistle

_________________
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard!
avatar
Admin
Assassin's Grim Reaper!

Posts : 1495
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 35
Location : Nakhhon Nomyai

http://www.nakhonsrithammarat.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Recent survey

Post by taniabear on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:13 pm

yeah baby love it!!!
avatar
taniabear
Hitman
Hitman

Posts : 459
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 55
Location : Perth Western Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Recent survey

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:44 pm

63% of men, when asked, admitted they could not do simple arrithmetic.
The other 48% refused to comment.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Recent survey

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum