June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Ladies, this is not from me!

Go down

Ladies, this is not from me!

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Found this on the net .... sorry lads.

REMEMBER that old saying 'if you play with fire'?
Well, this little lot of cheating fellas definitely got burnt.

After reporting on the hilarious Gum Tree Porsche yesterday, we've found a whole top ten of extreme revenge acts for you to feast on.

From dog poo pies to glued nether-regions, read on below for our favourites.

1) One cheating hubby was really stuck in the middle of his love triangle - after having his manhood glued to his stomach by three lovers in an ambush. His ex-wife Tracy Hood-Davis plotted revenge with the women after discovering her husband's affairs. He was lured into a hotel, blindfolded and tied up before lovers Wendy Sewell, 44, and Michelle Belliveau, 43, burst in. They squirted superglue on his manhood, led with his wallet and car in Chilton, Wisconsin, US.

2) Jilted lover Lynn Stead, 37, used her ex's credit card 27 times after finding out he went back to his ex-wife. She racked up £1,300 for a holiday and £240 on clothes.
She was later arrested for fraud.

3) Spurned Margaret McIntyre was furious when she found the love rat had used her house to store his mistress's clothing. Hubby Brian, 53 left some of his bags behind in the spare room before leaving his wife. She discovered ammunition and a shotgun in the bags and so contacted her solicitor and got him arrested for firearms offences.

4) Law student Deirdre La Touche decided to get what she deserved after she found her hubby cheating. She borrowed £22,000 in her husband's name by forging his signature after finding out he was sleeping with her sister.

5) What better dish than a hot serving of revenge? Cindy, 42, discovered her husband had an 18-month-old child with another woman and decided to take revenge. She threw him out of their Kent home after 25 years together but invited him round for one last supper. The meal was some of the family dog's poo mixed with meat and vegetables and topped off with a pie crust. After eating it, he declared it was "the best I've eaten in ages."

6) When former taxi driver Terry Evans collected £385,000 injury compensation he should have done so long after leaving his wife. Terry, 63, of Pontypridd, South Wales, claimed he was unable to walk after a head-on accident. She shopped him for exaggerating his injuries and investigators then secretly filmed Terry walking unaided. He was forced to hand back £250,000 to insurers.

7) When Tracey, 34, suspected her husband Paul, a PR company boss, of infidelity she decided to tell all of his work mates. The mum-of-two, of Verwood, Dorset, sent an e-mail made to look like it was written by her husband, to fifty of his most important business contacts across Europe and America. The e-mail, sent in 2001, said that Paul had "an extremely small willie that couldn't excite a woman's nostril, let alone anything else".

Ouch!

8) Heather, 33 was so angry when lover Ken Dawson, 40, ended their six month relationship in 2001 she took it out on the family pet. Heather, of Hollingworth, Manchester, flew into a rage and persuaded one of Ken's friends to let her into his flat.
She then killed his Persian cat, Toddy, either by kicking him or throwing him against a wall.

9) When Pearl discovered her boyfriend Ian Johnstone was not only married and seeing three other women, she decided to make sure noone else made her mistake. She erected several signs along a roadside on the Black Isle in Rosshire, in the north of Scotland.
The first sign read: "Ian Johnstone."
The second said: "Are you seeing him?"
The third sign stated: "'If so, you are one of four, plus wife."

She also included his mobile phone number.

10) One ex wife knew how to hit her ex hubby where it really hurt - in the motor. After finding out about his new lover, Mrs Hillier, 60, visited Brenda Morrison to start a fight and was arrested. Released without charge, she went back to collect her car but was made angry again after spotting her husband with Mrs Morrison, 57, in the lounge.
"They heard the sound of a car smashing into Brian Hillier's car which was parked outside the front of the property," prosecutor Rufus Stilgoe told Guild-ford Crown Court on Monday. Eye witnesses later told police she rammed into her husband's car anything up to 10 times.

Coffeewhacko

Be careful out there

Assassin's Grim Reaper!

http://www.nakhonsrithammarat.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ladies, this is not from me!

Post by taniabear on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:04 pm

as they say.....beware a woman scorned Antagonize Evil laugh Chair
taniabear
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Freebird on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:11 am

Lured into a bedroom, blindfolded and then having your manhood superglued. Cheezy

Trying to envisage that guy going to the toilet. Nownow

Hell hath no fury ........
Freebird
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by richard donkey on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Freebird wrote:Lured into a bedroom, blindfolded and then having your manhood superglued. Cheezy

That's actually my kind of thing. I pay a lot of money each pay day for Lolavanhula to do just that to me. Where do I sign-up?

...going to the toilet's not a problem when you're a donkey. just snip a bit off and start again, still plenty left.
richard donkey
Thug
Thug

Back to top Go down

Post by BOON RAWD BREWERY CO LTD on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:23 pm

Cheezy
BOON RAWD BREWERY CO LTD
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:23 pm

richard donkey wrote:
Freebird wrote:Lured into a bedroom, blindfolded and then having your manhood superglued. Cheezy

That's actually my kind of thing. I pay a lot of money each pay day for Lolavanhula to do just that to me. Where do I sign-up?

...going to the toilet's not a problem when you're a donkey. just snip a bit off and start again, still plenty left.

Nearly fell off the the chair when I read that!

Cheezy

Assassin's Grim Reaper!

http://www.nakhonsrithammarat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down