Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:42 pm by Its Raining

June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Looking to take the boys fishing.

Go down

Looking to take the boys fishing.

Post by Ron on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:48 pm

I've got two boys - 18 and 10. They get along really well - big brother/kid brother doing a lot of things together.

I'm looking to take them fishing - make some memories/photos before the older one goes off to college.

The suggestion box is now open - please provide as many details as possible. BTW, we don't have any gear.
Ron
Punk
Punk

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking to take the boys fishing.

Post by Snowflake on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:46 pm

If you go to Pak Nakhon Thong is a nice sea food resturant/ fishing park...

From Ocean towards Nakharin hospital, turn right at the Kukwong intersection, from there drive 4.6Km down the road till you see a large statue of a fish on the left hand side, down a little dirt track... There is also a GSM phone booster there for cell phones, just so you know you go down the right road...

You can rent the poles there/borrow and it is fairly cheap to fish there... You could PM me for more details about that place, nice and quiet there with a chance of getting a large fish... The largest fish I have gotten there is almost 7Kg...

I have a friend who rented a fishing boat a few years ago along with some Thais, I have to look into that one more for you if you want..

Good luck...

What about a nice family vacation to Genting Highlands??? It's nice when the kids get down there, amusement park for them, gambling for you (I have heard the rumors)...

Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:15 am

Thanks, Snowflake. A friend has gone to that fishing park quite often. He sits right next to me, so I'll annoy him and badger him for details.

But I would like to know more about the boat rental option. If not too expensive, it might be a nice experience.

BTW, one of the benefits of enduring our travails at B.M. is a 'free ;) ' junket to Genting at the end of the school year. I do so look forward to that exciting, fun-filled, guided motor tour of Malaysia and Singapore :( .

Last edited by Snowflake on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No Names, use the nicknames or something else. Thank you...)
Ron
Punk
Punk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:21 am

I am sure that if you annoy the person sitting next to you he will give more details about how to rent that boat too...

Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freebird on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:36 am

What about going to Thasala and asking if you can go out for a day on the fishing boats they have there. would be a good experence
Freebird
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by nakhonsi sean on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:42 am

Freebird wrote:What about going to Thasala and asking if you can go out for a day on the fishing boats they have there. would be a good experence

That actually sounds like a cool idea! Take a couple of bottles of lao-kaw as well! Could be a pretty decent day!
nakhonsi sean
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:43 am

SUre none of you have ever done that!!! You really don't know what you are telling him to do!!!

Besides, the fishing boats leave at night time and get back inn at 4 o'clock so they can sell their fish at the market!!!

Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by taniabear on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:27 pm

Snowflake wrote:If you go to Pak Nakhon Thong is a nice sea food resturant/ fishing park...

From Ocean towards Nakharin hospital, turn right at the Kukwong intersection, from there drive 4.6Km down the road till you see a large statue of a fish on the left hand side, down a little dirt track... There is also a GSM phone booster there for cell phones, just so you know you go down the right road...

You can rent the poles there/borrow and it is fairly cheap to fish there... You could PM me for more details about that place, nice and quiet there with a chance of getting a large fish... The largest fish I have gotten there is almost 7Kg...

I have a friend who rented a fishing boat a few years ago along with some Thais, I have to look into that one more for you if you want..

Good luck...

What about a nice family vacation to Genting Highlands??? It's nice when the kids get down there, amusement park for them, gambling for you (I have heard the rumors)...

you never took me there snowflake.....i am heart broken Fan
taniabear
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down