Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rock 99 is still alive
Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 pm by Gold member

» Twin Lotus Fushon
Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:30 pm by Gold member

» Buddy Pub/Disco
Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:27 pm by Gold member

» Casanova Disco
Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:25 pm by Gold member

» Lifestyle - what's it like?
Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:23 pm by Gold member

» McDonalds is in NST
Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:21 pm by Gold member

Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:17 pm by Gold member

» Attacked outside D'Pelican
Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 am by Its Raining

» Tired and more tired
Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:42 pm by Its Raining

July 2018

Calendar Calendar

Ministry of Transport

Go down

Ministry of Transport

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:30 pm

Get your car/motorcy driving licence/s here

View Department of Transport in a larger map


You will need:
Original and copies of your current 'Non Immigration Visa (B, F, Oa or O)
Original and copies of your current passport ID page and entry stamp page
Original and copies of your work permit (if you're working)
Medical certificate (available at the Christian Hospital - B60)
2 passport type photos for each licence applied for (Motorcycle / car)
Applicable fees
If you have a driving licence from your home country, take that along too

Possibly needed too:(but not always)
Letter from your landlord
Letter from immigration
Letter from your employer if working

If you do not already hold a driving licence, you may well be asked to do a test or two (theory & practical)

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard!
Assassin's Grim Reaper!

Posts : 1495
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 35
Location : Nakhhon Nomyai

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum